Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egypt vs. Sierra Leone (ACN Qualifier) / Pre-match Discussions

2 posters

Go down

Egypt vs. Sierra Leone (ACN Qualifier) / Pre-match Discussions Empty Egypt vs. Sierra Leone (ACN Qualifier) / Pre-match Discussions

Post by fahmy Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:23 pm

Sunday the 5th of September.
fahmy
fahmy

Back to top Go down

Egypt vs. Sierra Leone (ACN Qualifier) / Pre-match Discussions Empty Re: Egypt vs. Sierra Leone (ACN Qualifier) / Pre-match Discussions

Post by Walid Darwish Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:07 am

What time does the game start ya Fahmy?

Walid Darwish

Back to top Go down

Egypt vs. Sierra Leone (ACN Qualifier) / Pre-match Discussions Empty Re: Egypt vs. Sierra Leone (ACN Qualifier) / Pre-match Discussions

Post by fahmy Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:57 am

Hi Walid, great to see you here! I'm guessing it will be at 9:30 PM Cairo time, like the Champions League matches. I will update the Calender as soon as I find a reliable source for the time.
fahmy
fahmy

Back to top Go down

Post by fahmy Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:41 pm

According to FilGoal it will be indeed 9:30 PM, Cairo time.
fahmy
fahmy

Back to top Go down

Post by fahmy Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:59 pm

So, any quick thoughts anyone wants to share about the match tonight? I for one am excited to see the NT play again in an official competition, where the real deal is. Drama and history are about to be written once more, directing the mood of a nation according to a kick of the ball. All the best to our Pharaohs.
farao Masr!
fahmy
fahmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down