Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promovendi Alert; The Three Musketeers

2 posters

Go down

Promovendi Alert; The Three Musketeers Empty Promovendi Alert; The Three Musketeers

Post by NoStyleNoFinesse Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:12 am

Alexandria-based Smouha, Misr al Maqasa from Fayoum and Cairene Wadi Degla are three new Momtaz arrivals in the true sense of the word, sharing the distinctive features of never having played at top flight level before and having no governmental strings attached. (profound surface alert)

Misr al Maqasa, formerly guised as Ceramica al Farana, would have to be the only outfit with substantial fan support. I am led to believe the former coach of El Intag El Harby has taken the hike to Fayoum, his footsteps being printed by a nucleus of his favorite players.

Have Smouha ambitiously set their minds to interlock with the likes of Ahly, Zamalek and Ismaily to become a fourth domestic force to be reckoned with? Are Wadi Degla capable of keeping up Momtaz appearances with their Lierse SK connections?

Shoot
NoStyleNoFinesse
NoStyleNoFinesse

http://elgounafc.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Promovendi Alert; The Three Musketeers Empty Re: Promovendi Alert; The Three Musketeers

Post by NoStyleNoFinesse Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:09 am

Wow, tenants Wadi Degla got off to a flying start by emphatically demolishing Arab Contractors 4-1 , playing away at their own Ahmed Osman Ahmed Stadium. As a result Wadi Degla now top the table...

An historic encounter. Only two Egyptian football clubs in history emerged from the second division to the Momtaz as champions after just one season; Mokawloon in 1981, and Wadi Degla accomplished the same feat in 2010.

NoStyleNoFinesse
NoStyleNoFinesse

http://elgounafc.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Promovendi Alert; The Three Musketeers Empty Re: Promovendi Alert; The Three Musketeers

Post by fahmy Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:45 am

I just hope that these three teams can eventually gather enough support to create a real fan base...that's what big teams are really all about. I'm a loyal Red Devils fan myself, and there's no chance of swaying me over.
fahmy
fahmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down