Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's your favourite Pharaoh?

4 posters

Go down

Who's your favourite Pharaoh? Empty Who's your favourite Pharaoh?

Post by fahmy Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:21 am

And I'm not looking here for historical comparisons between Ramses & Akhenaten. Is it the 'Smiling Assassin' Treika or the 'Mercurial' Barakat? Zizo or 'The High Dam'? The evergreen Gom3a or the nevergreen Mido? Pick your favourite NT player here and tell us why - perhaps remind us of a specific day of glory in which they shone.
fahmy
fahmy

Back to top Go down

Who's your favourite Pharaoh? Empty Re: Who's your favourite Pharaoh?

Post by sembon Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:32 pm

2 Years ago I would have picked Treika, but now I'm undecided between zidan & hadary (based on performance only). both excell on international duty, while especially zidan has also been a great embassador for egyptian players in europe. about hadary, you can say hes getting old but in egypt theres no goalie who s better than him.

sembon

Back to top Go down

Post by fahmy Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:07 pm

I agree..I find it difficult to pick just one favourite, but Zidan, Hadary, Barakat and Gomaa are definitely competing for the spot. I hope Treika gets back to form soon. I think Barakat has not yet fully achieved his potential on the NT level (I think Shehata has something to do with this concerning his playing position in the NT) - but for Ahly he IS the wizard. Geddo is definitely five star material so far.
fahmy
fahmy

Back to top Go down

Who's your favourite Pharaoh? Empty The Illogical Song

Post by NoStyleNoFinesse Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:44 am

My favorite Pharaoh would have to be Zamalek's defender Mahmoud Fathallah. A man-marking player with a delicate sense of positioning with flair if not subdued flamboyance, allegedly having reached his proverbial summit in Ghana 2008. In fact, he reminds me of Dutch Ruud Krol during his heydays with Ajax and The Netherlands.

Reading the game, he has the ability of making football look easy. I wouldn't be surprised if he would appear to be an intelligent, amicable and sociable individual in private life.

NoStyleNoFinesse
NoStyleNoFinesse

http://elgounafc.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by footballnut Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Zizo..hope he has a good season. Barakat always one of my favorites. Treika might have his best days behind him but hopefully will regain his silky ways. Also looking forward to seeing what shikabala can do for the NT but the might be poison character wise. Geddo..Please show us more!!

footballnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down